Saturday, November 28, 2009

Milan Fall / Winter 2006 Wrapup IV

Alessandro Dell'Acqua
I admit. I was going to be lazy and not write about Dell'Acqua. But then, I caught sight of his coats and just couldn't resist! The subtle embroidery at the bottom of the first coat and the cute cutting of the second coat-exquisite! And the oversized cardigan actually looked good cinched at the waist with the belt-instead of the oversized granny cardigan it could potentially be.




Moschino
The Moschino collection was basically a more subdued and scottish version of their Cheap & Chic collection. Lots of bows, prints and cuteness-just with more subdued colors, subtle scottish and dotty prints, slouchy stockings and smoother, less sharp cuttings. I love how the prints are so subtle instead of being all out there, I think it adds a touch of elegance. I can totally seeing myself in the cute embroidered jacket in the second pic. And the oriental buttoned jacket combined with the subtle scottish print, creates an intriguing international flair to the look.





No comments:

Post a Comment